• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 Presidential Election

Straw Pole  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Joseph R. Biden
    • GOP Candidate (Trump)

27 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I just know that Trump's company agreed with the assessment so not sure why you disagree with his company

So the bank, the accessor, the appraiser and the owner all agreed it was worth more than $18 million but a NY judge comes in and fines Trump for over $400 million? You people are either willfully ignorant or just plain stupid. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

So the bank, the accessor, the appraiser and the owner all agreed it was worth more than $18 million but a NY judge comes in and fines Trump for over $400 million? You people are either willfully ignorant or just plain stupid. 

The ends always justifies the means for Marxist 

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Pebble Beach Golf course and resort is worth $3.4 billion dollars today. It was sold for $820 million in 1999.

Mar-a-Lago may have been undervalued at the time.  

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Pebble Beach Golf course and resort is worth $3.4 billion dollars today. It was sold for $820 million in 1999.

It sure as shit wasn’t only $18 million.

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's cool. Mar-a-Lago doesn't include any of his golf courses so your factoid is completely irrelevant. Cool story though bro.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Common sense says that property is in at least the hundreds of millions. Maybe St1ck needs someone to draw it out with crayons for him. I dunno.

3F50E955-E086-4B4E-BD64-2D7AA61866A9.jpeg

It's funny because I mentioned his criminal indictments yet you keep bringing up his civil suit. I have no idea what Mar-a-Lago is worth and I don't care. Something you don't seem to grasp though is that you can't compare it to a house up for listing  down the road or show a Google satellite photo with its location. It has been been designated a land mark so there is only so much he can do with the land. He wanted to build condos there at one point but couldn't do to restrictions. His only option is to keep it as a shitty gold plated resort. 

26 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It's funny because I mentioned his criminal indictments yet you keep bringing up his civil suit. I have no idea what Mar-a-Lago is worth and I don't care. Something you don't seem to grasp though is that you can't compare it to a house up for listing  down the road or show a Google satellite photo with its location. It has been been designated a land mark so there is only so much he can do with the land. He wanted to build condos there at one point but couldn't do to restrictions. His only option is to keep it as a shitty gold plated resort. 

Ah yes. Very shitty. Nobody goes there. 

On 2/27/2024 at 7:46 AM, Lhalo said:

Not quite.

In July 2020, the Trump Organization received an appraisal with a value of $84.5 million, but on the 2020 Statement the Trump Organization valued Trump Park Avenue at $135.8 million.

I saw what Dementia did to my mother the last four years of her life. It was not a pleasant experience, and neither was it a pleasant experience to have a man with Dementia in the Oval Office these last 3-4 years. Our country has been inundated with Fentanyl Deaths, Drug Cartel crimes and violence, and human trafficking because Grandpa Dementia (As Conservative Expert, Benny Johnson has called Biden) and Secretary Mayorkas have left the border wide open. This is Treason! Men that leave the border wide open like this are NOT OF SOUND MIND and should not be in the White House. People can hate DJ Trump all they want, but at least the border was secure when he was President. Mayorkas is in the process of being impeached as he has done nothing but lie to Congress about the Border Situation. Vote wisely in November--Vote Joe Biden out of the White House (For his own good if nothing else).

4 hours ago, W.E. Baxter Author said:

I saw what Dementia did to my mother the last four years of her life. It was not a pleasant experience, and neither was it a pleasant experience to have a man with Dementia in the Oval Office these last 3-4 years. Our country has been inundated with Fentanyl Deaths, Drug Cartel crimes and violence, and human trafficking because Grandpa Dementia (As Conservative Expert, Benny Johnson has called Biden) and Secretary Mayorkas have left the border wide open. This is Treason! Men that leave the border wide open like this are NOT OF SOUND MIND and should not be in the White House. People can hate DJ Trump all they want, but at least the border was secure when he was President. Mayorkas is in the process of being impeached as he has done nothing but lie to Congress about the Border Situation. Vote wisely in November--Vote Joe Biden out of the White House (For his own good if nothing else).

Someone talking about dementia!?