• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

July 19 to now - Mariners vs. Angels

It bugs me that Texas and Houston are in the AL West while the NL and (especially) AL Central are mid.

People complain about the central being mid and that those teams don’t spend while ignoring the fact that two big-market teams in the central time zone don’t play in that division.

When Houston moved to the AL West they had the lowest salary in MLB. At least a few people on here were talking about how the Angels would benefit for years to come with them as a division opponent.  I recall Lou saying Houston wouldn’t be a door mat for long. The other teams in the division or any other for that matter aren’t the biggest problem it starts in house. 

On 8/26/2023 at 7:12 AM, Taylor said:

Must be fun being a Mariners fan right now. 

I’d still rather be handsome and tan and root for a losing baseball team than be pale and ugly and have my team win.  Just saying.  Maybe that’s just me.  I mean, I know everyone else here is handsome and tan, right?

JD was at the Angelswin Spring Fan Fest.  As I recall he said something like he knew that GMs are hired to be fired, but his goal was to have the organization in a better place than when he arrived, when that day arrived.

I am not sure he was successful in reaching that goal.