• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (7/15/23) - Angels vs Astros

mmc

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Seems weird but between Detmers, Joyce, Bush and Bachman, I feel like we could have solid pitching for years.  Just gotta stay healthy and get the right lineup in place.  

it really is hard to think this org isn’t cursed. 

I don’t believe in curses but I do agree with the notion that the pitching having some bright spots. 

4 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Ward has hit almost .500 in 20+ ABs against Framber Valdez.  None of the other Angels have done much against him--and Ohtani has historically been godawful against him.  Curious to see what happens today!

...as I was saying.  (Though he really should have been called out on strikes...I'll take what we can get at this point!)

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I don’t believe in curses but I do agree with the notion that the pitching having some bright spots. 

I mean in all seriousness I don’t know what it is.  It’s hard to believe we make this many bad decisions as an organization, seemingly always commit to the wrong guy, and pile up the injuries.  

You hope maybe we come out of the AS break and catch a little fire, and Adell gets hurt and they lose 6 in a row.  

rinse wash repeat.  And before you scold me for being negative, I was trying to be positive.  

it’s hard to believe every GM, every manager, and every contract could be this bad.  

we were on the right side of shohei and they chose not to extend him 2 years ago.  Now he’s going to go up smoke.  

hard to tolerate.  

im confident though. I figure it took me from 77 to 02 for a title, so I’m betting a lot of money on the 27 angels.