• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels activate Neto and Moore, recall Stefanic, select Cabbage, outright Fletcher, place Rendon, Adell, and Bachman on IL

mmc

19 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Only 316 pitches were thrown between May 26 and July 3.   The only concern would be throwing 44 pitches on July 3 after 34 pitches on July 1.

The bolded part is my exact concern.

Your first sentence illustrates that they were being careful with him before July 1.

And then when they stopped being careful with him, he got hurt.

30 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Only 316 pitches were thrown between May 26 and July 3.   The only concern would be throwing 44 pitches on July 3 after 34 pitches on July 1.

People see what they want to see and jump to the conclusions they want.

Bachman was a starter in the minor leagues...  He had a day off between outings.  Maybe it had an impact, maybe it didn't... We're never going to know.  It's baseball.  It happens.

Some people spend so much time trying to find blame.  It's pointless.  It's an imperfect world. Stuff happens.

6 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

And, of course, Rendon "could" be back "fairly soon". Lol.  Still don't understand why they didn't IL him immediately. 

Never be surprised by people’s inability to forecast just how big of a bitch Rendon is going to be.

29 minutes ago, Trendon said:

He threw 34 pitches in 1 IP on 7/1 and then threw 44 pitches in 1.2 IP on 7/3.

And he never pitched again after that.

Dude you’ve spent all season railing on the team and their bullpen usage. You started a thread this week about load management. Now it’s the teams fault despite you having a history of taking issue with how they baby their players. So yes.  Haha. 

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Dude you’ve spent all season railing on the team and their bullpen usage. You started a thread this week about load management. Now it’s the teams fault despite you having a history of taking issue with how they baby their players. So yes.  Haha. 

These are completely different scenarios, and I don’t know what to tell you if you can’t tell the difference.

Idk if you have some sort of vendetta against me but, more than any other poster on here, you rail against what I say.

It’s getting weird.

35 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Never be surprised by people’s inability to forecast just how big of a bitch Rendon is going to be.

Yeah, I'm actually starting to question the guys character.

Honestly I have been. If it's just bad luck, than it's a case of some of the worse luck in baseball history. I know a lot of players get injured, and it ends their career in some cases. Rendon just seems to get dinged up, a bruise on the shin, a bruise on the wrist, was the first IL stint a bruise on the shoulder?

How many bruises, deep bruises, and contusions do you think Cal Ripken endured during his career?

1 minute ago, REDneck said:

Honestly I have been. If it's just bad luck, than it's a case of some of the worse luck in baseball history. I know a lot of players get injured, and it ends their career in some cases. Rendon just seems to get dinged up, a bruise on the shin, a bruise on the wrist, was the first IL stint a bruise on the shoulder?

How many bruises, deep bruises, and contusions do you think Cal Ripken endured during his career?

He’s a hypochondriac or something. 

21 minutes ago, Trendon said:

These are completely different scenarios, and I don’t know what to tell you if you can’t tell the difference.

Idk if you have some sort of vendetta against me but, more than any other poster on here, you rail against what I say.

It’s getting weird.

I have a vendetta against hypocrisy.  Now you will say you aren’t a hypocrite and it is me.  So this should be fun.

4 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Its dumb. I was holding out hope that he’d turn it around this year…but at this point he’s going to dislocate his spine eating some Cheerios. The first 4 years of his contract were supposed to be what made it worth it.