• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Other sports

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Paige Spianac is the Paige Spiranac of Spiranacs because she is the most self hyped failed LPGA golfer of all time. 

You would learn a lot if you watched her golf tip videos.  It's like free lessons.  Just watch it over and over again, just to make sure you learned right. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

You would learn a lot if you watched her golf tip videos.  It's like free lessons.  Just watch it over and over again, just to make sure you learned right. 

Throw in a couple of Grace Charis videos while you’re at it. Lots of instructional time. 

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Anna Kournikova was years ahead of her time

Indeed. Had she been around at the height of social media, who knows?

I have to laugh at the articles that refer tp Paige Spiranac as a "professional golfer". She played one qualifying tournament in 2016, but failed to qualify for the LPGA Tour. I won't even go into the clickbait "news" items about her "take" on this or that (usually something that I couldn't care less about what she thinks).