• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers message board Imploding

4 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

You should have read what Cardinals fans had to say this week. 

The Cardinal's legitimately suck, their fans just aren't used to it. Rangers and Angels fans criticisms are legitimate. Both teams likely lose out on the division to the Astros because of some fairly obvious roster shortcomings.

26 minutes ago, Lou said:

I saw that the cards were losing going into the bottom of the 9th yesterday so I switched it over to their game to hear the crowd boo. 

They did not disappoint.

Baseball’s best fans are struggling right now.

7 minutes ago, cals said:

I just realized there’s a reasonably decent chance that a bunch of us are going to laughed at on Rangerswin.com tomorrow.

No need to go there. I'm sure I'll soon be laughing at the dumbasses here who lose their minds after every single loss. I was one inning away last night.

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

No need to go there. I'm sure I'll soon be laughing at the dumbasses here who lose their minds after every single loss. I was one inning away last night.

I feel very sad for your loss.