• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Straw hat?

1 minute ago, Tank said:

erica weston reported that this straw hat (which appears to be a golden state warriors hat) is simply temporary. they'll have something new once they return home next week.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

erica weston reported that this straw hat (which appears to be a golden state warriors hat) is simply temporary. they'll have something new once they return home next week.

Brett Philips will be shopping for new hat on Thursday.

2 hours ago, Junkballer said:

It was a straw cowboy hat.  I think everyone knew what he was referring to and most have no need to correct those things which are obvious.

I’m well aware what it was referring to, I mean I was literally just stating that it wasn’t the same hat which seemed to be implied in your post, no ill will intended. I guess some people just look for conflict and seek it out on message boards for entertainment because their lives are so pathetic. 

1 hour ago, TroutField said:

I’m well aware what it was referring to, I mean I was literally just stating that it wasn’t the same hat which seemed to be implied in your post, no ill will intended. I guess some people just look for conflict and seek it out on message boards for entertainment because their lives are so pathetic. 

764.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=05933f565e7af9b03

• 1 month later...

Hey, I gotta say, the straw hat for home runs sounds pretty cool! It's awesome that you have the exact same hat and rock it while riding your mower. Nothing like adding some style to your outdoor activities, right? By the way, I stumbled upon this website where you can order custom Richardson hats https://matohash.com/collections/custom-richardson-hats. They've got some rad options, so you might find something that catches your eye. Just thought I'd share! As a newbie here, I'm here to join the conversation and offer any help I can. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or just wanna chat. Keep on rocking that straw hat, my friend!