• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2023 MLB Season Thread

m0nkey

1 minute ago, T.G. said:

What's this a about Franco?  I haven't read or heard anything.  What did he do?

Allegedly was dating a 14-year-old. There are other posts allegedly showing that her family tried to blackmail him to give them $ and a car, and that she and the family both told him she was 18. Seems like a shitshow all around. 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Allegedly was dating a 14-year-old. There are other posts allegedly showing that her family tried to blackmail him to give them $ and a car, and that she and the family both told him she was 18. Seems like a shitshow all around. 

This wouldn't have happened if he had dated verified Only Fans girls. 

Fan vows to name daughter after Mookie if he homers -- and follows through

https://www.mlb.com/news/fan-names-daughter-after-mookie-betts

While he was on deck in the second inning that night at Dodger Stadium, Betts struck up a conversation with fan Giuseppe Mancuso, who proclaimed that he’d give his soon-to-be-born daughter the middle name Mookie if Betts hit a home run.

On 8/13/2023 at 8:47 PM, m0nkey said:

Felipe Vazquez will soon have a hitter to throw to in prison

i've seen her and her mother's social media posts, and i'm going to tell you wander franco is about to get fucked over. the mom was catfishing other mlb players as well trying to get her daughter hooked up with them and she and the daughter we're saying she was 18. her social media is filled with serious booty shots, pictures of her out drinking. pictures of her driving. the problem for wander is that the state isn't going to care that he didn't know she was 14, they're going to care that he fucked a 14 year old. from everything i've seen so far, i feel real bad for the guy.

On 8/16/2023 at 12:19 AM, ukyah said:

i've seen her and her mother's social media posts, and i'm going to tell you wander franco is about to get fucked over. the mom was catfishing other mlb players as well trying to get her daughter hooked up with them and she and the daughter we're saying she was 18. her social media is filled with serious booty shots, pictures of her out drinking. pictures of her driving. the problem for wander is that the state isn't going to care that he didn't know she was 14, they're going to care that he fucked a 14 year old. from everything i've seen so far, i feel real bad for the guy.

Is this satire?

7 hours ago, Taylor said:

Is this satire?

not at all. have you actually gone and read the information on it out there. i have, at least, so far. 

the world is a vile place, taylor, and people do disgusting things that would be unimaginable to us. perhaps more info will come out and i'll change my view accordingly, but i've seen a lot of the social media posts coming from the mom and her child, as i said originally, and they're pretty gross and definitely designed to misrepresent her age as legal age, but not her sexual availability for a few different mlb players.

based off of what i have seen so far, wander franco is going to get screwed by the legal system.

48 minutes ago, ukyah said:

not at all. have you actually gone and read the information on it out there. i have, at least, so far. 

the world is a vile place, taylor, and people do disgusting things that would be unimaginable to us. perhaps more info will come out and i'll change my view accordingly, but i've seen a lot of the social media posts coming from the mom and her child, as i said originally, and they're pretty gross and definitely designed to misrepresent her age as legal age, but not her sexual availability for a few different mlb players.

based off of what i have seen so far, wander franco is going to get screwed by the legal system.

I've seen some posts that suggest the case he's actually being investigated for does not even involve the girl you're referring to and who was the focus of the first social media rumors. 

6 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I've seen some posts that suggest the case he's actually being investigated for does not even involve the girl you're referring to and who was the focus of the first social media rumors. 

now that's new information. i hadn't seen that yet.  i'll look for that.

as for taylor, i've never interacted with you, but dude you need to grow up and start interacting like an adult with people.

no matter what happens with this case, something bad is going to happen, and you're putting "face" emojis on that. 

time to look in the mirror, kid.

LOL. Well, this franchise is a joke - tell me something new. There is a high irony to seeing the Mariners do so well under Dipoto. It took a few years, but he's got them going in the right direction: they should have their third 90+ win season, second in a row playoff berth.

Perhaps the only bigger joke are the Mets, with their $344M payroll--$65M more than anyone else--and a 58-66 record. Oh, and the Padres, though I suspect they'll bounce back next year.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

LOL. Well, this franchise is a joke - tell me something new. There is a high irony to seeing the Mariners do so well under Dipoto. It took a few years, but he's got them going in the right direction: they should have their third 90+ win season, second in a row playoff berth.

Perhaps the only bigger joke are the Mets, with their $344M payroll--$65M more than anyone else--and a 58-66 record. Oh, and the Padres, though I suspect they'll bounce back next year.

You can laugh or you can cry.  Today is a nice Sunday so I’m laughing