• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Repository of high quality conservative cartoons

14 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I heard Cals was circulating a petition to force California lawyers to wear wigs like in UK but not just in court. Will be mandatory in any client meeting

They look classy.  I’m not gonna lie.

I get a kick out of people like Taylor who can’t understand how radical it was to reject the Crown as colonials. He thinks it was a bunch of slave owners when in truth the Revolution had its roots in New England. It was all about a government across the pond dictating their edicts upon people who sought a better way of life. 

On a current note the left has absolutely ruined this country and it’s evident by observing the cities they control. They attempt to rewrite history and change the present narrative. What’s up is down and what’s day is night according to them. Men can be women and women can be men. They try to justify insanity. 

I’ll take it a step further by informing you that anyone who says they are transgender is fucking crazy. You are either born a man or a woman unless your are one of the twelve or thirteen people born on the planet with a clit larger than Jamie Lee Curtis. There is no self identifying as the opposite gender. It’s all bullshit. It’s all make believe and guess what, fuck you. You’re entirely full of shit if you believe that.

Sorry not sorry if you can’t figure that out but if you were born with a dick you’re a male and if you were born with a pussy you’re a female. The “believe the science” crowd should understand this shit but instead we have the Taylor’s of the world who hate themselves for being white and blame the founders of our country for their problems because they are the most insecure motherfuckers to ever be born.

When the financial collapse happens I’ll be sure my kids won’t act as victims and they’ll be prepared to defend themselves against a certain demographic. Good luck to the virtue signaling fags on this board who like to play the victim card because their stupidity makes them poor and they’ll most likely stay that way. It sucks to suck  

Hallelujah! Holyshit! Where’s the Tylenol?

16 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Lol, your post reminded me of the lady that sits outside Target on the weekends and yells at people about executing all the traitors and conspirators. 

You guys should totally hang out.

I’m a normal person with a wife, 2 kids and a successful job. Sorry to disappoint. 

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I get a kick out of people like Taylor who can’t understand how radical it was to reject the Crown as colonials. He thinks it was a bunch of slave owners when in truth the Revolution had its roots in New England. It was all about a government across the pond dictating their edicts upon people who sought a better way of life. 

On a current note the left has absolutely ruined this country and it’s evident by observing the cities they control. They attempt to rewrite history and change the present narrative. What’s up is down and what’s day is night according to them. Men can be women and women can be men. They try to justify insanity. 

I’ll take it a step further by informing you that anyone who says they are transgender is fucking crazy. You are either born a man or a woman unless your are one of the twelve or thirteen people born on the planet with a clit larger than Jamie Lee Curtis. There is no self identifying as the opposite gender. It’s all bullshit. It’s all make believe and guess what, fuck you. You’re entirely full of shit if you believe that.

Sorry not sorry if you can’t figure that out but if you were born with a dick you’re a male and if you were born with a pussy you’re a female. The “believe the science” crowd should understand this shit but instead we have the Taylor’s of the world who hate themselves for being white and blame the founders of our country for their problems because they are the most insecure motherfuckers to ever be born.

When the financial collapse happens I’ll be sure my kids won’t act as victims and they’ll be prepared to defend themselves against a certain demographic. Good luck to the virtue signaling fags on this board who like to play the victim card because their stupidity makes them poor and they’ll most likely stay that way. It sucks to suck  

I just googled Jamie Lee Curtis’ large clit 

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Sir

Just now, cals said:

There is no way those are your kids.

And I think we have a different definition of successful.

They're way too smart and cute to not be my kids.

Your daughter, on the other hand, is way too hilarious to be your kid.

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s important that we get back on track.  So I have yet another excellent conservative cartoon. 

thank you. 

ADD0D568-BC76-426F-80DB-8495E0497BB8.jpeg

After the grade school Principle who was forced to resign over presenting children with images of Michaelangelo's, David, I find it concerning a child is involved in the King with no Clothes parable. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

After the grade school Principle who was forced to resign over presenting children with images of Michaelangelo's, David, I find it concerning a child is involved in the King with no Clothes parable. 

In a better world a child would never be exposed to this parable.  Or any parable.  Or taught to read.