• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is a topic that some people find interesting but you find incredibly boring?

Taylor

I'm talking things that have extreme hobbyists and many regular folks have extensive knowledge about.

For me, it's anything to do with military equipment or vehicles. I'd honestly rather watch all of the movies in the "Worst Movies" thread than read or learn about how the military's arsenal has evolved over time.

Nice question. I think a lot can depend on the passion of the delivery as some people can make the most boring of subjects come alive. But just to play along:

1. Gossip. What girlfriend 'a', said/did to girlfriend 'b', and why girl-frenemy 'c' was all pissed about it, etc. Instant boredom.

2. Pretty much any conversation about vehicles has about a 30 second shelf-life: cars, bikes, boats, aircraft, space-rockets - Just. Don't. Care.

3. The latest thing your baby / young child did: I'll give you 60 seconds to do your proud new-parent bit out of courtesy, of course, but I'm probably bored after about 15 and aware of my life ebbing away after around 30 or so. Count me in for the crazy, borderline criminal behaviour stuff later on though, that's much more interesting.

Other people's kids. I'm the proudest dad out there, but try to refrain about talking about my kids too much because I find it super annoying when other people talk up and brag about what their kids are doing/have done.

"Oh, Jahxsin is now taking private at-home piano lessons from this Czech-born Juliard music teacher with a fancy Russian name. She's super expensive and we had to buy a grand piano but he's starting to like it and not throwing a fit as much!"

"Yeah, StellaAvaMarie was hand-picked out of 4 kids in her class to lead the pledge of allegiance today. And last week she was the class line leader! I'm super proud of all her accomplishments!" 

21 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Other people's kids. I'm the proudest dad out there, but try to refrain about talking about my kids too much because I find it super annoying when other people talk up and brag about what their kids are doing/have done.

"Oh, Jahxsin is now taking private at-home piano lessons from this Czech-born Juliard music teacher with a fancy Russian name. She's super expensive and we had to buy a grand piano but he's starting to like it and not throwing a fit as much!"

"Yeah, StellaAvaMarie was hand-picked out of 4 kids in her class to lead the pledge of allegiance today. And last week she was the class line leader! I'm super proud of all her accomplishments!" 

that show Sons of Anarchy sparked so many kids in OC being named Jackson by moms who deny that was the inspiration for their kids name

22 hours ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

So you don’t care that my daughter got an A on her AP literature test? 

1 hour ago, notherhalo said:

that show Sons of Anarchy sparked so many kids in OC being named Jackson by moms who deny that was the inspiration for their kids name

It’s well accepted at this point that if you have a kid with a douchey name you’re a white trash piece of shit and your whore wife fucked like 50 dudes before you were married.  Plus she used to do crazy shit in bed with the other guys and all you’re seeing is the tip of the iceberg.

Hey, I have an idea for a fun game, everyone let’s share the names of our kids!