• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adult Baseball Team in OC

cals

On 11/25/2022 at 11:47 PM, cals said:

Sundays, Santa Ana.  You in?

My neighbor plays 4 days a week in an over 50 league. He has been doing it ever since retiring and walks the block everyday. The guy is 73 and looks like he is in his 50's and is a die hard Angels fan. 

So keep with it, you might even drop a few pounds trying to stay competitive. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

My neighbor plays 4 days a week in an over 50 league. He has been doing it ever since retiring and walks the block everyday. The guy is 73 and looks like he is in his 50's and is a die hard Angels fan. 

So keep with it, you might even drop a few pounds trying to stay competitive. 

I carry all my strength in my belly.  I can’t risk losing it.

44 minutes ago, cals said:

I ain’t gay.

How about this Katherine, grab your mitt and show up every Sunday.  What could be better than spending Sunday mornings with me and 14 Mexican dudes?

Do it @katie! You’ll get the pleasure of listening to Cals regale you with many of his anecdotes. How could you pass that up? 

14 minutes ago, katie said:

I wouldn’t want to embarrass anyone

When I played in Australia a few weeks ago there was a girl playing on the team.  Apparently she’s one of the better softball players in their club (it’s a baseball/softball club) and she wanted to play some baseball with the older, fatter, slower guys.  It was really handy having her around because I didn’t have any sunscreen, but she did and she gave me some.  When I asked her to make me a sandwich my Australian friend heard and told her I was joking and he took me aside and said that wasn’t cool.  But I didn’t know, I thought she was like the team maid.  It retrospect I can see how I misjudged the situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Well you group of nerds, fatties and old men will be happy to know I have filled the county levy and I have 13-15 men ranging from ages 18-55 assembled from friends, former teammates and Mexican dudes at the Santa Ana Elks to create OCs newest men’s adult baseball team.  

I’ll post info on game times when we start so you can come cheer us on and debate about our stats.

Free autograph to the first “cals” jersey I see.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...