• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adult Baseball Team in OC

cals

So between ages 18-35 I played regularly in local leagues.  After that it was sporadic and basically nothing for the last 8-9 years.  

After much thought and batting the idea around with my buddy who is also in, we’ve decided to try to form a team again.  If you have any baseball experience and are between 18-60 and are interested in playing, let me know.  (Send me a private message if you don’t want fat guys who are too afraid to play to give you shit for  responding).  

I don’t care if you aren’t Mike Trout.  Just be able to field the ball and hit a little.  All positions need to be filled.

Thanks!

@Chuckster70 is invited to be team sponsor.

22 minutes ago, cals said:

So between ages 18-35 I played regularly in local leagues.  After that it was sporadic and basically nothing for the last 8-9 years.  

After much thought and batting the idea around with my buddy who is also in, we’ve decided to try to form a team again.  If you have any baseball experience and are between 18-60 and are interested in playing, let me know.  (Send me a private message if you don’t want fat guys who are too afraid to play to give you shit for  responding).  

I don’t care if you aren’t Mike Trout.  Just be able to field the ball and hit a little.  All positions need to be filled.

Thanks!

@Chuckster70 is invited to be team sponsor.

Happy to help out in any way I can. 

21 minutes ago, Tank said:

So you make fun of people here all day long and then act disappointed that no one took you up on your offer? Interesting.

The guy at my office who I keep abreast of all the AW happenings and is gonna be on the team said “you think maybe nobody on there wants to play because you’re like kind of crazy and say fucked up shit on there?”  I told him no, that I’m universally adored on AW and explained that it was because everyone was fat nerds.  He said “ok”.