• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adult Baseball Team in OC

cals

• 2 weeks later...

We lost today 12-8.  We didn’t have like 5 of our best players and so all us over 45 guys had to play most or all of the game.  Our defense was not good.  But we fought hard with our “B” team and got the tying run up in the bottom of the 9th.  But the batter grounded out.

So we are 7-4 now.  I’m batting .364 despite my wrist issues.  Not awesome, but not terrible.  I now have a ganglion cyst on my right wrist which is probably gonna need to be surgically removed.  It’s not huge, but it’s getting bigger and starting to be an issue.  And that’s my “good” wrist.

Anyways, such is life as a 48 year old baseball prodigy.

I know most of you guys don’t really care, but I like sharing for some reason.

• 1 month later...

The league erased our forfeit for some reason so now we are 10-3.

Our pitcher threw a perfect game today and we beat a team in a higher division 12-0.  We demoralized them.  The game was called after 5 innings and our pitcher struck out 13 of the 15 batters.

They threw two good pitchers at us, I had my two ABs against the guy that legitimately threw 90.  1-2 with a run scored and and RBI (my out was a fly to LF).  I would have been happy to just not K against him.

Anyways, SA Elks continue to roll!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...