• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woke buyers?

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Message to Taylor’s wife from Angels fans:

Mrs. Taylor please release your husband from the basement. We understand you’ve had his balls in a vice since the birth of your child and beyond but he appeared to be a fully functioning heterosexual male when he first signed onto this site. 

Both the country and the Angels organization have considered themselves gender fluid over the past few decades and we are deeply concerned. We are fully aware that you want both your husband and your children to be complete utter fags and we are prepared to combat such a horrible situation. If you could drop Taylor off at the nearest fire station or rest stop I’m sure we can apply enough Preparation H on his asshole to prevent further irritation from your constant pegging. 

We appreciate you taking the time away from your job dressing up as a man and reading to kids at the local library. Go Halos!

Have you ever considered the possibility that Taylor, or his “wife” are Trannies?  It would explain a lot.  

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

lulz...

IMG_2404-2815645.jpg

I heard Miller did something woke and the dipshit brigades are gong after them now.  I say "awesome" if I can get my 3 packs of gardener beers at a steep discount because a large percentage of people in America are fucking retarded.

29 minutes ago, cals said:

I heard Miller did something woke and the dipshit brigades are gong after them now.  I say "awesome" if I can get my 3 packs of gardener beers at a steep discount because a large percentage of people in America are fucking retarded.

Meh. They had some ugly chick do a commercial. I don’t think that shit is going to have the same effect as the tranny can. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

If Stone wants to throw a tranny gargoyle on the can to drop the price I would be good with it. That is unless Kid Rock told me not to. 

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

If Stone wants to throw a tranny gargoyle on the can to drop the price I would be good with it. That is unless Kid Rock told me not to. 

Larry gets a lot of life advice from Kid Rock.

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

White men ,cops , and guns are bad

queers , women and blacks are oppressed 

The climate and Freedom are dependent on everyone voting for queer black dems 

So you watched a 20 minute Oprah commencement video. 

3 hours ago, cals said:

It's a pretty cringeworthy ad.  I think it's just a very bad commercial that misses the mark than woke.

Miller Lite slammed for 'woke' commercial as Bud Light controversy continues

2 hours ago, cals said:

Larry gets a lot of life advice from Kid Rock.

I probably related to his lyrics in my youth.

No remorse for the sheriff and his eye ain't right
I'ma paint his town red then paint his wife white,

Get thrown in the mix
And get tossed outta bars

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I probably related to his lyrics in my youth.

No remorse for the sheriff and his eye ain't right
I'ma paint his town red then paint his wife white,

Get thrown in the mix
And get tossed outta bars

image.jpeg

I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer

Kid Rock's "trailer" he grew up in. 

kid-rock-childhood-home-2.png

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

It's a pretty cringeworthy ad.  I think it's just a very bad commercial that misses the mark than woke.

Miller Lite slammed for 'woke' commercial as Bud Light controversy continues

I think all of you know I do not support women.  I’m pouring out the last half of my last 24 Oz Miller Lite tonight to protest the audacity of Miller.