• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woke buyers?

9 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

l'm really beginning to hate that word "woke".

There are a lot of words that have surfaced the last several years that are really fucking dumb.  No I am not triggered.  No I am not woke, nor am I a snowflake.  Fuck all those words.  The most triggered people are the hypocrites that call others snowflakes.  If you use those terms you are probably really fucking dumb and lack the ability to communicate without using memes.  (Insert cals face meme here)

20 minutes ago, Stradling said:

There are a lot of words that have surfaced the last several years that are really fucking dumb.  No I am not triggered.  No I am not woke, nor am I a snowflake.  Fuck all those words.  The most triggered people are the hypocrites that call others snowflakes.  If you use those terms you are probably really fucking dumb and lack the ability to communicate without using memes.  (Insert cals face meme here)

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Also, if you buy a pair of MySlippers right now, I’ll give you and all your friend an extra pair for free.

I’ll then use that money to buy the Angels. The only thing woke about my ownership will be how you truly feel after a good night’s sleep using MyPillow!

Order now. Operators are standing by but service may be delayed as we’re busy recounting ballots in Pennsylvania.

3 hours ago, mypillow.com said:

Also, if you buy a pair of MySlippers right now, I’ll give you and all your friend an extra pair for free.

I’ll then use that money to buy the Angels. The only thing woke about my ownership will be how you truly feel after a good night’s sleep using MyPillow!

Order now. Operators are standing by but service may be delayed as we’re busy recounting ballots in Pennsylvania.

10/10

7 hours ago, Stradling said:

There are a lot of words that have surfaced the last several years that are really fucking dumb.  No I am not triggered.  No I am not woke, nor am I a snowflake.  Fuck all those words.  The most triggered people are the hypocrites that call others snowflakes.  If you use those terms you are probably really fucking dumb and lack the ability to communicate without using memes.  And your mother is really lowdown and rotten.

(Insert cals face meme here)

13 hours ago, Stradling said:

I honestly think that the people who started using the word "snowflake" are probably the ones who best fit whatever they think that definition is. They are "triggered" by everything, their whole culture is based upon rage & fear.

I feel the same about people who call themselves "patriots". I believe they are the opposite of that. They are the ones who really need to read the Constitution they claim to hold so dear...

But back to the $ubject at hand...I think the only litmu$ te$t that the new owner$hip group will have i$ the only one that really matter$...

• 2 months later...