• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (9/3/22) Astros @ Angels - Aguilar in LF

mmc

It’s cowboy hat night!

im going to get there early tonight but fair warning, if they run out before I get one there will be trouble. I plan on challenging the entire security staff to a fistfight, especially the steroid guy that’s on the field down the 3rd base line. Then, once beaten to unconsciousness I’ll be carried to Valhalla by several cowboy hat wearing cherubs to my just reward.   Either way, I win!

🤠

😉

1 hour ago, AngelsMetsWS said:

It’s cowboy hat night!

im going to get there early tonight but fair warning, if they run out before I get one there will be trouble. I plan on challenging the entire security staff to a fistfight, especially the steroid guy that’s on the field down the 3rd base line. Then, once beaten to unconsciousness I’ll be carried to Valhalla by several cowboy hat wearing cherubs to my just reward.   Either way, I win!

🤠

😉

Hope you are there now. 

Game Time is 6:07

2 hours ago, AngelsMetsWS said:

It’s cowboy hat night!

🤠

😉

Um, okay 

Seems like the Angels moved on from the Marsh and Adell hype rather quickly. 

Adell isn’t making any in game improvements, I’m not sure why they don’t just option him. Sitting on a ML bench does nothing for him. AAA isn’t ideal either, the hitting environment gives false hope he’s figured out the hitting side and they call him back up and it’s the same poor at bats. 

Trading him for a major league average outfielder or platoon 1st baseman makes the most sense to me at this point. 

1 minute ago, TroutField said:

Seems like the Angels moved on from the Marsh and Adell hype rather quickly. 

Adell isn’t making any in game improvements, I’m not sure why they don’t just option him. Sitting on a ML bench does nothing for him. AAA isn’t ideal either, the hitting environment gives false hope he’s figured out the hitting side and they call him back up and it’s the same poor at bats. 

Trading him for a major league average outfielder or platoon 1st baseman makes the most sense to me at this point. 

Perry didn’t draft them

11 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Seems like the Angels moved on from the Marsh and Adell hype rather quickly…Trading him for a major league average outfielder or platoon 1st baseman makes the most sense to me at this point. 

Not sure I’d sell that low….rather give him a chance at SLC next year to re-build his value…