• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

• 3 weeks later...

I think Desantis is a gaping asshole but I'll give credit where credit is due. Giving 50 Mexicans a free vacation to Martha's Vineyard is pretty cool.

Migrants in Martha's Vineyard via charter flights from Florida
https://www.wmur.com/article/migrants-marthas-vineyard-florida-ron-desantis/41227546

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I think Desantis is a gaping asshole but I'll give credit where credit is due. Giving 50 Mexicans a free vacation to Martha's Vineyard is pretty cool.

https://www.wmur.com/article/migrants-marthas-vineyard-florida-ron-desantis/41227546

Florida and Texas need to send their surplus to Calolfornia.

Governor signs disaster declaration, calls up National Guard to assist with migrants bused from Texas

Busing migrants is real small Govt, less taxes. Local news did a piece on the transportation company he uses and these were not some dank ass Greyhounds.  Plush seats, wifi.  Shit I can log onto my fantasy futbol league, stop at Buc-ees and stock up on some snacks and cervezas and my Tia tells me Martha's Vineyard is beautiful this time of year, lets go. All in the name of border security of course. Abbott has a $4B 2022-2023 border security initiative paid by tax payers so why don't you start building some wall instead.  Maybe he will think about that once he gets re-elected.  

4 minutes ago, cals said:

I haven’t clicked on his profile page lately but I have to assume that based on his quite offensive behavior lately they there should be a slew of warnings listed.

It's sad when someone is given the prestigious honor of being a board moderator and they choose to abuse it by conducting in hateful rhetoric. We have full-blown Mexicans as well as half breeds that post here. Hopefully they aren't turned off about being members of our community based on the actions of one bigot.

8 hours ago, St1ck said:

The look of the locals when those illegals walked through the gate was most likely priceless.