• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Let's see how Martha's Vineyard holds up after 30,000 immigrants are dropped off by years end. 

Well they already deported the 50 that arrived earlier back to the mainland. I guess they ran out of sandwiches to hand out.

Edited by Lhalo

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I would like to see Taylor spend some time in Newport News. 

Newport News Demographics · White: 46.62% · Black or African American: 40.93% · Two or more races: 6.67% · Asian: 3.22% · Other race: 2.14% · Native American: 0.28% ...

Sounds awful.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Newport News Demographics · White: 46.62% · Black or African American: 40.93% · Two or more races: 6.67% · Asian: 3.22% · Other race: 2.14% · Native American: 0.28% ...

Sounds awful.

It doesn’t get the press but northern Virginia blacks are pretty damn mean.

Here's a funny black guy story:

So I was having a new couch delivered today.  I called the place this morning and they informed me they would not take my old couch so I had to scramble to get done with my deposition in time to get home to move it.  I also called and talked to the delivery dispatch about coming a little later (we were also having carpet installed in this room and I was trying to make all the times line up, but I digress).  Anyway the gal at dispatch was going to call me and let me know if they could come later. (Also I had been receiving texts that said they would come at 12 noon).  Anyway, I get a call from a black fella at around 11 am saying "yo we be there in 6 MF'ing minutes".  I argued and said I needed them later and they were even an hour early from the text messages I received said.  I upset the first black guy and he hands the phone to the next black guy and we argue and then I hang up.  I get my assistant at work to come with me to help me move the old couch.   We arrive right when they do and were kind of barking at each other.  My assistant (also my friend) says "I bet he's saying "that MFing cracka brought a little Mexican for backup".  Eventually we get the couch moved and they move the new ones in.

So my dog is in heat and basically on her period.  She is wearing a dog diaper so she doesn't bleed all over the house.  The first black guy saw her and did a double take but didn't say anything.

When we left my buddy says "the one guy was staring at your dog in her diaper.  When they got into the truck I bet he said "yo, I  seen a lot of shit in my life but I ain't never seen no cracka ass dog in mothafucking pampers before.  White people be fucking crazy."

That made me laugh. 

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Sounds awful.

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It doesn’t get the press but northern Virginia blacks are pretty damn mean.

This is what I find interesting: Two or more races: 6.67%

If you put 46.62% White people and 40.93% Latino in a city, in 20 years you're going to have a shit ton more mixed race people than 6.67%.  Nobody wants to breed with the blacks, is what this tells me. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

This is what I find interesting: Two or more races: 6.67%

If you put 46.62% White people and 40.93% Latino in a city, in 20 years you're going to have a shit ton more mixed race people than 6.67%.  Nobody wants to breed with the blacks, is what this tells me. 

I think it goes both ways there. The whites don’t mix for obvious reasons and the blacks don’t want whites watering down the gene pool. If a black kid avoids prison and death before age 20 , he’s a sure fire pro athlete