• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

4 hours ago, cals said:

Larry, it's true. 

But even though we do look at you like a piece of trash, you personally are like a used cardboard box to us, not like rotting food or a soiled diaper like these people are. 

Come on now that's getting a little personal.

4 hours ago, cals said:

Larry, it's true. 

But even though we do look at you like a piece of trash, you personally are like a used cardboard box to us, not like rotting food or a soiled diaper like these people are. 

Reminded me of last week when my wife went in the Starbucks inside the grocery store. She buys the cups for her sister and we pay with our groceries. Since I wasn’t there the lesbian Starbucks clerk chased her down and tried to make her pay at the Starbucks counter. She called me crying and I had to go lecture the lesbian on prejudice.

29 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't know, probably illegal.

Funny how the libs will scream, "that's illegal" except when it comes to illegal immigration.

What point are you trying to make here? That I would hold a governor of one of our most populated states to a higher standard than some Venezuelan whose only possessions are a pair of jeans and a Bengals 2022 Super Bowl champions t-shirt?

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Come on now that's getting a little personal.

A cardboard box is clean and reusable and can even be folded down if you’re going to dispose of it.  It’s basically the best kind of trash.  You could only wish to be a cardboard box, hillbilly.

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Reminded me of last week when my wife went in the Starbucks inside the grocery store. She buys the cups for her sister and we pay with our groceries. Since I wasn’t there the lesbian Starbucks clerk chased her down and tried to make her pay at the Starbucks counter. She called me crying and I had to go lecture the lesbian on prejudice.

You’re a real American hero.

50 minutes ago, St1ck said:

What point are you trying to make here? That I would hold a governor of one of our most populated states to a higher standard than some Venezuelan whose only possessions are a pair of jeans and a Bengals 2022 Super Bowl champions t-shirt?

The lady doesn’t answer to us. The federal government that refuses to enforce the laws should 

7 hours ago, cals said:

You’re a real American hero.

When you two get going together, or just one sitting alone, as I read through I use this handy guide to follow. 

It starts as handsome successful Cals doing his thing, then the beast shows, then cals turns into Hedwig, than KC becomes sister Mary fucking Margaret whoever it was, then rinse and repeat. 

James McAvoy Reveals Origins of Patricia From 'Split' and 'Glass' - Variety

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

When you two get going together, or just one sitting alone, as I read through I use this handy guide to follow. 

It starts as handsome successful Cals doing his thing, then the beast shows, then cals turns into Hedwig, than KC becomes sister Mary fucking Margaret whoever it was, then rinse and repeat. 

James McAvoy Reveals Origins of Patricia From 'Split' and 'Glass' - Variety

sub pop comedy GIF by Sub Pop Records

Just now, mmc said:

Why is he concerned about a matchup with DeSantis instead of the many problems affecting this state?

It's just a slinging dick contest. Newsom is trying to raise his national profile. DeSantis has been doing the same thing. But he's not concerned or scared. He's ambitious.

I agree that he should probably STFU and get back to running California. But this might be the new era of personality cults. The election cycle begins before the primaries.

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's just a slinging dick contest. Newsom is trying to raise his national profile. DeSantis has been doing the same thing. But he's not concerned or scared. He's ambitious.

I agree that he should probably STFU and get back to running California. But this might be the new era of personality cults. The election cycle begins before the primaries.

Except DeSantis isn't spending taxpayer dollars on setting up abortion funds for people out of state, or putting up billboards in other states.  Newsom's making Californians pay the bill of his dickslinging

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

Except DeSantis isn't spending taxpayer dollars on setting up abortion funds for people out of state, or putting up billboards in other states.  Newsom's making Californians pay the bill of his dickslinging

Desantis used taxpayers funds to break federal laws and fly a bunch of Venezuelans to Massachusetts.