• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

1 minute ago, cals said:

Except that I’m the only one with actual legitimate points.  Any casual observer would forgive me for getting a little frustrated at your sheer stupidity.

Blah blah blah, what point did you make again? Something about douchebag or attention or what...?

7 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

2021 saw quadruple the number of encounters along the southern border from 2020.  Seems the previous policies and stance were more effective. Most the people coming won’t legitimately qualify for asylum and more and more aren’t Mexican citizens as they’re from other countries. Hold Mexico accountable, do a better job securing the border, don’t let people game the asylum system and finally go after employers who hire people not legally allowed to work here. Both sides have long used this topic and the people coming here illegally for their own agenda.  The current admin had no plan other than to roll back what the prior admin had done and it’s backfired spectacularly. 

Or maybe once Biden made American awesome again after Trump fucked it up, the Mexicans decided we weren’t a total shit show anymore and wanted back in.

That’s as plausible as any argument that somehow Trump kept them out by doing anything constructive.

Both are likely wrong.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Trump’s remain in Mexico policy was working better than what we are seeing now. At least that was something.  As soon as they saw Biden undo all those policies it encouraged them. You have to find ways to discourage them from coming. I’m not sure what it would require logistically but that’s why we pay federal taxes so they can do it. Its like all other crimes, you’ll never eliminate it completely 

Jason I don’t think you have any idea what you are talking about.  This has become like thanksgiving dinner at your parents house and after you say something your folks just smile and then go back the offspring that isn’t a total disappointment.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

You're supposed to be smarter though. You're supposed to just baffle us with your amazing intellect instead of just calling us morons and stupid.

I spend 99% of my time here making dick and diarreah jokes.  If you had any notion I came here to wield my amazing intellect it wasn’t through anything I did or said.

1 minute ago, cals said:

Did we not cover this earlier this afternoon? 

We did and the fact that @Blarg and @Jay would justify using human beings as political pawns proves how disgusting morally they are. Weird that two atheists see this and a couple of Bible thumpers don't. They  use Christianity to shield themselves for their truly ugly ideals.