• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Desantis used taxpayers funds to break federal laws and fly a bunch of Venezuelans to Massachusetts. 

Does that cost more or less than Californians fronting the bill of illegal immigrants' welfare the entire time they live in the state?

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In my defense , there isn’t much to mock about you. I try to keep the jabs light so I wasn’t going to mention your height. 

Recently at the doctor and they asked how tall am I and I forgot. So they took me out to measure me and when I saw the Larry line was below I breathed a sigh of relief

26 minutes ago, mmc said:

Except DeSantis isn't spending taxpayer dollars on setting up abortion funds for people out of state, or putting up billboards in other states.  Newsom's making Californians pay the bill of his dickslinging

So is he using his own personal funds to ship human beings to other states?

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s usually the age question that gets me. I quit counting at 40. I believe I tend to forget because I never celebrate it. 

Same here, before social media came along I could give a shit it's your birthday unless you are inviting me over for hookers and blow.  Now it is everyone feels obligated to wishing you happy birthday and if you don't post back a thanks for all the birthday wishing's you are bad.  Your birthday must benefit me in some way or good for you. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Same here, before social media came along I could give a shit it's your birthday unless you are inviting me over for hookers and blow.  Now it is everyone feels obligated to wishing you happy birthday and if you don't post back a thanks for all the birthday wishing's you are bad.  Your birthday must benefit me in some way or good for you. 

Happy birthday!

This has nothing to do with Desantis but I just turned on the mower to mow the backyard grass and the blade made an odd noise and then the remains of a mutilated rat started seeping out of the side of the mower.  Had to unpry the carcass with a shovel.  Guess I’m lucky I didn’t get sprayed with rat innards. 

7 minutes ago, cals said:

This has nothing to do with Desantis but I just turned on the mower to mow the backyard grass and the blade made an odd noise and then the remains of a mutilated rat started seeping out of the side of the mower.  Had to unpry the carcass with a shovel.  Guess I’m lucky I didn’t get sprayed with rat innards. 

Are you sure that has nothing to do with Desantis?

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Except DeSantis isn't spending taxpayer dollars on setting up abortion funds for people out of state, or putting up billboards in other states.  Newsom's making Californians pay the bill of his dickslinging

Holy shit. Are you serious with this or are you trying induce laughter?

1 hour ago, cals said:

It’s better than a snake 

Lost in this political charade is that these people are the victims. For most life will probably be better than before but not without some real bumps along the way. Yes Desantis may have broken the law. Let’s not pretend the dems are funding and promoting this shit. The real horrors for these people begins on the caravans. They’re beaten , raped, and robbed along the way. Many die along the way. 
Immigration has cost border states and it’s citizens hardships over the years and it’s time for libs to share in the pain. Want a world without borders? It should start with your personal residence 

38 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lost in this political charade is that these people are the victims. For most life will probably be better than before but not without some real bumps along the way. Yes Desantis may have broken the law. Let’s not pretend the dems are funding and promoting this shit. The real horrors for these people begins on the caravans. They’re beaten , raped, and robbed along the way. Many die along the way. 
Immigration has cost border states and it’s citizens hardships over the years and it’s time for libs to share in the pain. Want a world without borders? It should start with your personal residence 

image.gif