• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What song is currently stuck in your head?

15 hours ago, cals said:

This reminds me of going to Club Metro in Rubidoux 

Oh my god haha.

We had a rotation of Metro, Gotham, Brandin Iron, Sevilla, and Incahoots.

Fun fact of the day. I won a limo ride and all expenses paid boxing trip in LA by winning what was basically a male stripper competition there. My buddy and I were barely 21 but too broke to drink and were bored. Some chick was running around the club trying to get dudes for this competition. We were bored, so we said yes.

On 8/20/2022 at 9:04 PM, katie said:

The other day I woke up to hearing elmo in the monitor and it scared the crap out of me (she had a talking elmo with her and was squeezing it)

My daughter had a talking Winnie the Pooh and sometimes he would start talking without us making him. Sometimes he would snore and that would freak out me and the ex.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

sweet home, alabama

i hate that song. it's the "iron eagle" of rock music.

I have never understood why Sweet Home Alabama was recorded by Lynyrd Skynyrd - from my hometown of Jacksonville, FL, meaning that Alabama isn't home to them.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

24 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I have never understood why Sweet Home Alabama was recorded by Lynyrd Skynyrd - from my hometown of Jacksonville, FL, meaning that Alabama isn't home to them.

It's a response to Neil Young's songs Alabama and Southern Man, basically saying that all southerners aren't racists.