• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What song is currently stuck in your head?

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

We recently introduced our daughter to Sesame Street, so now this earworm is stuck in all of our heads. Maybe @katie can relate.

What song is stuck in your head right now?

The other day I woke up to hearing elmo in the monitor and it scared the crap out of me (she had a talking elmo with her and was squeezing it)

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Cocomelon is so insufferable. We're sticking to Daniel Tiger and Sesame Street for now.

I thought we’d be over cocomelon by now but I guess not. Oh well it gives me a few mins to zone out or get things done. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

We recently introduced our daughter to Sesame Street, so now this earworm is stuck in all of our heads. Maybe @katie can relate.

For better or for worse, what song is stuck in your head right now?

I’m not calling you a liar, but I checked your head and this is what I heard: 

11 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Sounds like she should be the next season of "Claim To Fame"

I had to Google the show to know what you are referring to.  

I don’t know.  I doubt a houseful of douchebag millennials and Zers would have any idea who anybody in the Dead is.  That said, I googled this Dead member and her dad looked way similar and her brothers have that family look.  Thank God my daughters do not.  They look like me.

8 minutes ago, katie said:

My sister dropped out of high school to follow the Grateful Dead around the country (she’s way older than me)

My brothers (also way older) were like that.  Huge dead fans.  I never was.  Once me and my buddy went to a Dead concert in LA just before Jerry died and we found it annoying so we went back and did nitrous hits in the bed of his dads stake bed work truck instead of watching the concert.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

My brothers (also way older) were like that.  Huge dead fans.  I never was.  Once me and my buddy went to a Dead concert in LA just before Jerry died and we found it annoying so we went back and did nitrous hits in the bed of his dads stake bed work truck instead of watching the concert.

Lol she showed me a pic of a hotel room filled with balloons