• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/16/22): Mariners @ Angels - Fletcher back in the lineup, Adell out

mmc

12 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Ohtani.  It’s always up to him.  Our 1 chance of lightning in a bottle, and dipshit Gubi and O’Neal start letting us know 4 batters ahead of time 

It's beyond annoying hearing Gubi and O'Neal repeat every night "get on base, so they can get Ohtani up to bat" because apparently he's the only one capable of doing damage? Isn't that a slap in the face to literally every batter in this line up? 

Literally depending on Ohtani to produce anything offensively is absurd for them to be announcing. EVERY BATTER in this lineup should be looking to do damage. You can't depend on one guy forever. They've done this for years with Trout. 

Ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Nice challenge Servais, you fuck hole.  

Your guy stuck his elbow out there anyway.  Fuck I’m hating the Mariners more and more each day 

I'll be boycotting this year's playoffs out of spite but I think I actually found a team I would pull for Houston to beat. I hate Seattle. 

2 minutes ago, asuangelsfan05 said:

I do too but I'm almost inclined to keep Seattle as the only MLB team to not make a World Series appearance lol. I'm still hoping for a September collapse from them to keep 2001 alive. 

I hear ya but never, ever root for Houston. Let Seattle get into the playoffs instead of Houston, they'll blow it in the first or second round anyway.