• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (8/16/22): Mariners @ Angels - Fletcher back in the lineup, Adell out

mmc

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

What else are they gona talk about?

How about Trout’s back? The minor league squads? Conversations with Nevin prior to today’s game?  What’s happening around the league.  

im not saying it’s not a viable subject to discuss but fucking A, I thought I was watching a Tom Emanasky video from 1986.

Fee McGriff didn’t even watch that garbage.  

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

How about Trout’s back? The minor league squads? Conversations with Nevin prior to today’s game?  What’s happening around the league.  

im not saying it’s not a viable subject to discuss but fucking A, I thought I was watching a Tom Emanasky video from 1986.

Somewhere along the line these broadcast became about teaching people baseball so this is just a continuation of that trend.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I went to school with a guy whose last name is Fee.

Probably the dumbest guy in school. Our trig teacher told him he was dumber than an ape because a test of the ape pulling levels scored a higher score than he did. 

In heavy Irish accent:

"FEEE- EEE... you're dumber than an ape. "

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Somewhere along the line these broadcast became about teaching people baseball so this is just a continuation of that trend.

Great, so all the 50-60 year old fatties from AW.com can throw some nasty heat in the next softball field.  Kids aren’t watching this garbage.  Who are they really teaching?  They are just rambling.  PO sucks really bad, which doesn’t help. 

interview the Mexican guys that made the Gubi shirts.  Producing TV isn’t that difficult.