• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Shrine to Arte

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that parking is still just $10. I always walk in so I don't pay for parking but I have driven cross country twice going to different ballparks and none have been $10 or cheaper. I believe the cheapest was $15 and that was 3 years ago. I paid as much as $25. Angels are the cheapest in California I believe.

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that parking is still just $10. I always walk in so I don't pay for parking but I have driven cross country twice going to different ballparks and none have been $10 or cheaper. I believe the cheapest was $15 and that was 3 years ago. I paid as much as $25. Angels are the cheapest in California I believe.

Doesn't the city of Anaheim own the parking lot and control the price of parking?

Question for the Apologists.

What has he "Arte, done for you"? Why support it after 20 years? Are you afraid to press accountability? IF you truly don't know or understand what or why or how to fix it. Why crap on the people that understand how to do it?

You sound and act like the Corporate guys that failed and ruined businesses during the early dot.com boom! 

• 1 year later...