• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels place Mike Trout on 10-day IL (left ribcage inflammation), claim Phil Gosselin off waivers, outright Monte Harrison

mmc

15 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I thought they would play Stefanic, Rengifo and Fletcher (in some combo) at 2b, ss and 3b the rest of the way and see how it shakes out.....but this makes me wonder....why Gosselin makes sense to a team going nowhere, I have no idea....

I really want to see Stefanic and Rengifo get everyday playing time, Luis especially, it's sort of now or never for him here. 

I like MacKinnon too. Not huge expectations and think he's at best a platoon/bench-bat, but would rather see him than Gosselin. 

• mmc changed the title to Angels place Mike Trout on 10-day IL, claim Phil Gosselin off waivers, outright Monte Harrison
  • mmc changed the title to Angels place Mike Trout on 10-day IL (ribcage inflammation), claim Phil Gosselin off waivers, outright Monte Harrison
Just now, mmc said:

Considering he's signed to the KBO for the rest of the season I doubt it

Since our front office seems categorically incapable of actually scouting fresh talent and loves to keep recycling the same washed up journeymen, I'm sure they'll find a way. Especially when we learn that Trout actually has some sort of debilitating muscle disease and will miss the rest of the year.