• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Podcast Thread

Anyone listen to any good podcast series lately? For some reason I've been on a con artist kick, and highly recommend any of these terrific podcasts:

• Chameleon: The Hollywood Con Queen
  • Unravel: Snowball
  • Sweet Bobby
  • Queen of the Con: The Irish Heiress

43 minutes ago, katie said:

I listen to Heather McDonald, Stassi Schroeder, and sometimes Reality Steve (sorry @Blarg

Nothing anyone here would be interested in 🤣

My wife is a huge Vanderpump Rules and Real Housewives fan. She's listened to Stassi's podcast and one of the other ones.

I’m mostly on the comedian spectrum, as well as the science nerd spectrum. It’s hard to name them all because my YouTube algorithm just knows and throws them in front of me…..2 Bears, the Mark Normand and Sam Morris (We Might Be Drunk), Andrew Schulz Flagrant, Andrew Santino’s, Chris DiStefano…….the list could literally go on forever.

Joe Rogan has the comedy and also deep science shit I dig.

Andrew Huberman, Tim Ferris, and Alex Friedman on the science and intellectual spectrum.

I watch/listen to more podcasts than I do tv or movies.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I’m mostly on the comedian spectrum, as well as the science nerd spectrum. It’s hard to name them all because my YouTube algorithm just knows and throws them in front of me…..2 Bears, the Mark Normand and Sam Morris (We Might Be Drunk), Andrew Schulz Flagrant, Andrew Santino’s, Chris DiStefano…….the list could literally go on forever.

My list exactly. Bad Friends, too. 

7 hours ago, Lou said:

My list exactly. Bad Friends, too. 

It's been a minute, but Bobby Lee has been on one. He went to rehab and just did some Tiger Belly the other day where him and his chick split. I feel like the comedy world needs Joey Diaz to comeback and go hard in the paint on these fucks.

Ps. Saw you mention Shane Gillis. He's running super high right now and is always good for a laugh.

14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's been a minute, but Bobby Lee has been on one. He went to rehab and just did some Tiger Belly the other day where him and his chick split. I feel like the comedy world needs Joey Diaz to comeback and go hard in the paint on these fucks.

Ps. Saw you mention Shane Gillis. He's running super high right now and is always good for a laugh.

I'll be honest, I can't take too much of Joey. 

Tiger Belly is pretty meh. Can't stand Bobby's chick.

17 hours ago, Lou said:

I'll be honest, I can't take too much of Joey. 

Tiger Belly is pretty meh. Can't stand Bobby's chick.

That's why, he hasn't been on anyone's podcast or even done comedy in a minute. He kind of moved to New Jersey and retired.

I'll only watch Tiger Belly depending on the guest, and even then I'll usually only watch the clips opposed to the whole episode. Even when I used to go to The Comedy Store regularly and he would come up....I just don't get it. Add in this whole Schaub drama thing and it's just not fun. Even that Trash Tuesday pod is a bit weird.

• 4 weeks later...