• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What season will be the bottom for the organization?

https://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/ANA/los-angeles-angels-salaries-and-contracts.shtml

Maybe in 2026?

Trout will be 35/36 and potentially Pujols 2.0 phase

Rendon will have his last year on the books, maybe on the IL

Most of our young guys will be on the last year of arb, if they last that long

Presumably, if we can perform well in the future drafts, and continue to do what we have been doing (sucking) well build up some good prospects by then

something that non-addicts have difficulty understanding is there's a basic fallacy in their understanding of addiction. there is no bottom. rock bottom doesn't exist. you can always go lower. most people in recovery didn't start their sobriety from rock bottom. they just had a day where they said, no more. in most respects, it was like any other day from their lives.

it felt like the angels had hit rock bottom last year, then we had a pretty good offseason by angel standards. got off to a real nice start for the first quarter of the season. it felt like they were on their way up finally. then pow! right in the kisser. black as midnight.

when the good times come again for the angels, you won't even know which day it was when the worm turned.

disney, scioscia, arte, pujols begins,trout, ohtani, pujols ends, maddon, 5 gm's, arte sells? ohtani/trout traded? who knows.

the dodgers were owned by frank mccourt right before their new era began.

45 minutes ago, Ender said:

At least you guys have won a World Series .... or even seen one ... unlike my Mariners. It could be worse. 

Wasted Griffey. Randy Johnson. A-Rod. Edgar Martinez. Ichiro. 116 wins. Felix. 

Let's see how they decide to waste Julio Rodriguez.

I would think there is a MarinersWin.com where you can be equally frustrated.

Why are you landing here?

14 hours ago, Second Base said:

Wasn't it 2016? Terrible farm, terrible team, Trout wasn't locked up, no Ohtani, Pills was awful. I think Joe Blanton was the opening day starter or something ridiculous like that. 

i feel like these times are significantly darker. 2022 encompasses 2016 as part of itself.

1 hour ago, Ender said:

I am the resident Mariner fan here.

Also the Internet is a free place.

Hello. 

i like ender's posts way more than 98% of the posts here. i always enjoy when there are fans of other teams mixed in. i wish we had more, just not the idiots who spam boards.