• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Phillies (6/5/22) 10:35 am - Adell in RF

3 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Here before Cals gets an unfortunate ban again

I have done nothing except only partially blame Maddon for this shit show.  That’s it.  You want to ban me for having an opinion that’s valid?  Screw it.  Go for it.

9 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Hard to find that split. Buuuut. 12 of those losses finished the 1988 season. 13 was 1989 Opening Day. 12 has to be the longest streak contained within one season, even though it isn't a record on its own.

Damn! I thought tomorrow they were going to have a chance to make history. Well, I always say "Go big, or go home."

They need to get to 14. I don't want no stupid * in the media guide.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I have done nothing except only partially blame Maddon for this shit show.  That’s it.  You want to ban me for having an opinion that’s valid?  Screw it.  Go for it.

Hey! Don't talk to my boy like that. 

You've done nothing to get banned, btw. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

Just based it on tdawg's post. I've been on team cals the whole time, even had a nba style protest when you were banned a couple years ago

1 minute ago, mmc said:

I want to know how many thrown bats & helmets. Smashed up water coolers. Post-game buffet tables overturned. Fistfights in the clubhouse. etc...

They always said Paul O'Neill was an asshat for doing such things. Today he's an asshat with 5 World Series rings.

3 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

Damn! I thought tomorrow they were going to have a chance to make history. Well, I always say "Go big, or go home."

They need to get to 14. I don't want no stupid * in the media guide.

Their last win of 1988 was against Texas and made them 75-75. After the first four games of the skid, when the Angels were 75-79, they fired manager Cookie Rojas (father of Vic Rojas) and replaced him with Moose Stubing, who finished the season 0-8 for a 75-87 record.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

How do any of you guys know how much fire is in the clubhouse?

I'm only commenting on his post game with the reporters. The weatherman generates more passion discussing barometric pressure and wind speed than this sleepy head manager.

This was a killer loss and it elicits little more than a yawn from this guy.