• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

James Gandolfini has passed away

Its a strange feeling. I drive past Tony Soprano's mother's house every day while dropping my kid off at school, then I pass by the street that the Soprano family house is on, on my way to work. There is a certain sense of realism to the Sopranos, and although I have never met the man, I almost feel like Tony is the one who died.

When we had a little Sopranos discussion last night someone brought up when Carmella thought he may pass from a heart attack....I believe the episode or two about the life insurance plan.

At the episode where they did the intervention for Christopher, (one of my favorite scenes) Christopher said to him that the way he easts he is likely to drop dead of a heart attack.

“We are here to talk about you killing yourself with drugs,” James’ character yells out to Christopher.

“I’m gonna kill myself?” Christopher asks. “The way you f**kin’ eat, you’re gonna have a heart attack by the time you’re 50!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-P-HWubbI

At the episode where they did the intervention for Christopher, (one of my favorite scenes) Christopher said to him that the way he easts he is likely to drop dead of a heart attack.

“We are here to talk about you killing yourself with drugs,” James’ character yells out to Christopher.

“I’m gonna kill myself?” Christopher asks. “The way you f**kin’ eat, you’re gonna have a heart attack by the time you’re 50!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-P-HWubbI

SIL's piece was the best. 

"....Disgusting"

R.I.P. "T"

I just started watching "Sopranos" on dvd this last year, and have two seasons left to watch.  It will be so very bittersweet.  

I just turned 45 yesterday, so seeing "T" go at 51, and Vince Flynn (one of my favorite authors) go at 47 has me a little bit concerned.  I don't think I can fit leaving into my calendar yet tho, with all my sports, hobbies, work, and chasin kids around... 8)