• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F1 Racing

1 minute ago, Slegnaac said:

If there was one I would say it is the Grand Prix at Monico.

This weekend.

On 5/23/2023 at 2:53 PM, PattyD22 said:

I’d assume not, but these ladies might.

6B049295-5EC8-4849-8CFE-A4CF6834FB8D.jpeg

if these two are going to be there, i'm tuning in.

1 hour ago, Slegnaac said:

@Tank if you have the ESPN app you can watch the two practice sessions that have all ready occurred at Monaco this weekend.

Qualifying will be on ESPN Saturday May 27 at 6:55 AM PDT.

The race will be shown on ESPN Sunday at 4 PM PDT.  This is a delayed telecast.

thanks. too busy working on grades (graduation is next week). saturday is my day of worship plus a sleep in day, so tv is out. i'll try to catch it on sunday.

thanks for the heads up on things. was able to watch about the last 15 minutes of the race yesterday. the one thing i haven't liked about F1 racing is that they don't get many opportunites to really open up and hit the gas, and those types of cars seems like the wrong fit for a race through city streets. 

one of the big appeals to me about indy cars is that they are built for speed, and they get to spend the majority of the race just pushing the gas and going as fast as the car will carry them.

i'll watch again and see if i feel any different after watching them.

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

thanks for the heads up on things. was able to watch about the last 15 minutes of the race yesterday. the one thing i haven't liked about F1 racing is that they don't get many opportunites to really open up and hit the gas, and those types of cars seems like the wrong fit for a race through city streets. 

one of the big appeals to me about indy cars is that they are built for speed, and they get to spend the majority of the race just pushing the gas and going as fast as the car will carry them.

i'll watch again and see if i feel any different after watching them.

That's Monaco. Great scenery but not great racing.

It looks like no one will have a chance to beat Verstappen and Red Bull this season.

It is crazy how much better their car is each and every race.

It was funny to hear George Russell's radio conversation during the race where he reported seeing light rain at turn 5.  Several laps layer he asked if any other drivers had reported seeing rain.  None had.  Which made George realize that he was seeing sweat on his visor and thought is was raining.

• 4 weeks later...

Track limits penalties galore this week.  

Spoiler

It is just unreal how much faster the Red Bull cars are.

Perez started at the back of the pack and easily finished in 3rd place.

Verstappen's finish was never really in doubt.  He was so far ahead he had time to pit and get fresh tires with 2 laps to go.

Norris looked good in the upgraded McClaren. 

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel Ricciardo making his first start in 2023.  He is driving for Alpha Tauri this week at the Hungarian Grand Prix.

Red Bull can lock up the Contractors champion this week.  However,  they way Perez looked during P1 and P2, I don't think it happens.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2023 at 10:43 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Bring lots of money if you are. Ticket prices are astronomical, and some of the hotels are requiring a minimum four night stay at adjusted event prices.

Room prices falling harder than Angels chances of resigning Shohei.  Anyone that gambles can get comped now this weekend. 

Tickets are still another deal. Still at 700 for Saturday.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...