• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F1 Racing

I need to get ack into this shit. My best friend from England was showing me the ropes and I love the science and strategy, but the schedule was weird as fuck and at the time Hamilton was winning everything and it seemed pointless, at the time.

Seems to be fun as it's picking up steam here in the US and reminds me of football (aka soccer) when I was into it in the 90's. I'm seeing more team swapping and am low-key looking up Leclerc race stats.

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

Condolences

I'm like Nate in the soccer forum where I'm surveying the field, but don't have a wife to buy me a track jacket and make the decision for me.

I kind of want to find a midrange underdog type. I like George Russell, but my buddy is so pro England anything that I want to go against him. I dated a girl that was Italian and her dad was legit Long Island Italian and every time we went over for Sunday Italian dinner the dude was always decked out in Ferrari and as he was trying to get me into the sport, Nico Rosberg was the driver, if I remember correctly.

It's also weird because most people prefer or like a team rather than picking a driver. Seeing the shakeup the past year with teams/drivers makes it a bit interesting to pick. Ricciardio is dope and I've met him at The Comedy Store. Maybe I'll pull for him.

I dig the sport, though. Just need to invest time into it. Love watching the Monaco race through the town.

On 8/30/2022 at 4:55 AM, Lou said:

This season started out great with Ferrari and Red Bull going at it, Ferrari's constant screw-ups have allowed RB to to take a huge lead in the point standings.

Ricciardo is by far the most entertaining driver, but his results have been awful. 

Ferrari strikes again.

Spoiler

Binotto may need to post his resume on jobs.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Lou said:

That was a great race. The sprint race was fantastic, too. I wish more tracks were like Sao Paulo.

Yes, more Sprint races hopefully next year.

That is a very good track.

Max refusing to help his teammate was mind blowing.  The last race is going to be interesting if Perez needs help and Max doesn't help him.

29 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Yes, more Sprint races hopefully next year.

That is a very good track.

Max refusing to help his teammate was mind blowing.  The last race is going to be interesting if Perez needs help and Max doesn't help him.

Max is still pissed off about Monaco Q3.

• 4 months later...

How could F1 not see the disaster of an ending that was going to be?

Only 2 laps to improve your position and you restart with everyone bunched together.  Crashes were inevitable.   Cars that had been separated by multilpe seconds were now half a car length apart.

That should have been a rolling restart.