• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

3 hours ago, cals said:

Forgive me for ignoring a woman’s opinion on this.  Every woman who has said anything about this has decided he’s guilty though basically declared innocent by those who investigated it.  

This chick probably thought it was wrong for Michael Vick to get a second chance even though he did his time 

Edited by Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“I basically felt like a prisoner,” Bianco claimed. “I came and went at his pleasure.”

Okay, maybe she doesn't understand this whole dating thing. Coming and going at another's pleasure is called going on and ending a date. If you don't want that, cancel the date. There is no imprisonment in this situation. 

2 hours ago, cals said:

I’d love to see stats on prosecutions of false sexual assault reports.

Me too @cals.  Unfortunately, like you have said many times, this isn’t the narrative of today’s media.

I’m not saying some asshole like Harvey Weinstein is a cool guy, but women like this think they can pull this shit off with no repercussions.  And it’s bullshit.

10 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Me too @cals.  Unfortunately, like you have said many times, this isn’t the narrative of today’s media.

I’m not saying some asshole like Harvey Weinstein is a cool guy, but women like this think they can pull this shit off with no repercussions.  And it’s bullshit.

When the media continually tells them they’re always the victims and they’re always to be believed, shit, are we surprised this is the outcome?

Look at @Taylor, he will make some snarky, yet uninformed response, insinuating we’re a bunch of misogynists and abusers.  Hell I got accused of being a rapist by someone on AW simply for suggesting maybe Bauer wasn’t guilty of what he’s been accused of.

13 minutes ago, cals said:

When the media continually tells them they’re always the victims and they’re always to be believed, shit, are we surprised this is the outcome?

Look at @Taylor, he will make some snarky, yet uninformed response, insinuating we’re a bunch of misogynists and abusers.  Hell I got accused of being a rapist by someone on AW simply for suggesting maybe Bauer wasn’t guilty of what he’s been accused of.

I had a good friends son who was a big league baseball player.  After being warned numerous times by his manager and coaches, he still hooked up with some gold digging whore, who not only stole all his shit out of his hotel room, including a Rolex watch, iPhone, money, and other stuff, she told him…”if you try and report this, I will tell everyone, including your GM and the media, you raped me.”

He took his medication and never said shit.  It was a lesson in bad decision making.  Dumb ass 24 year old behavior.

Women can, and are, evil sometimes.  And they can be liars also.  

Edited by PattyD22

29 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I had a good friends son who was a big league baseball player.  After being warned numerous times by his manager and coaches, he still hooked up with some gold digging whore, who not only stole all his shit out of his hotel room, including a Rolex watch, iPhone, money, and other stuff, she told him…”if you try and report this, I will tell everyone, including your GM and the media, you raped me.”

He took his medication and never said shit.  It was a lesson in bad decision making.  Dumb ass 24 year old behavior.

Women can, and are, evil sometimes.  And they can be liars also.  

Obviously they can and at a rate equal to men. There is no reason why the douchebag % should be different by gender.  

But again, using our official AW pansy as an example, @Taylor will tell you this situation is a rare exception to the rule of men being monsters.