• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Then he really only has to worry if Twitter starts hemorrhaging money and Tesla stock prices crater.  I don't see either really happening.  Although I can see that he can't make Twitter work the way he wants, and he eventually sells for less than what he bought it for like so many of these other tech companies.  But if that happens, he will just recoup that money from the government tax man as a loss against the $11 billion he paid them this year.  

It’s not a forgone conclusion.  That’s all I’m saying. 

I don’t think these people understand the problem that disinformation presents if they think that a DHS memo that says what’s legit and isn’t will solve it.  Fundamentally the issue that public institutions have been so degraded that there is no faith in them.  From either side, based on whether the elephant or the donkey is in charge.  The mono culture is broken and possibly irreparably.

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think these people understand the problem that disinformation presents if they think that a DHS memo that says what’s legit and isn’t will solve it.  Fundamentally the issue that public institutions have been so degraded that there is no faith in them.  From either side, based on whether the elephant or the donkey is in charge.  The mono culture is broken and possibly irreparably.

It’s funny because our government and elected officials have always engaged in disinformation more than anything else that has ever existed. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Degrading public trust isn’t an accident. It’s been a 100 year strategy of progressives in both parties. Like everything else the government is creating the narrative that we have an information emergency that government needs to solve. Misinformation really isn’t a problem in a moral and educated society. Our public education system has skillfully prepared generations of morally bankrupt group thinkers that are incapable of individual thought and self reliance 

29 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, reading thru here all the "free speech" boy scouts who ban multiple posts a day cheering for free speech.  If there is a TOS here why could another platform or business business not have one?  Ya, you can't answer that.   

Yes I posted the covid cure and got banned. I had no idea my medical opinion carried such weight 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

I called COVID a midget of a disease and that while it did well in germ school it had no chance of making the germ football team, but it still listened to the rap music all the viruses on the COVID basketball team listened to.  I also said it controlled the germ media.

Yes but you didn’t have to deal with the pandemic and menopause simultaneously. The mods were fighting battles on multiple fronts 

15 hours ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, reading thru here all the "free speech" boy scouts who ban multiple posts a day cheering for free speech.  If there is a TOS here why could another platform or business business not have one?  Ya, you can't answer that.   

Looks like you're right. They can't answer that. 

On 4/27/2022 at 7:59 PM, Crampknees said:

They still can't answer.

@Blarg @Tank any comment?