• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you big mad that Arte has not had a press thing in the last 2 years ?

• UndertheHalo changed the title to Are you big mad that Arte has not had a press thing in the last 2 years ?
16 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

The Athetics' writers have mostly been dumb kids who know jack all while waiting for a chance to jump to the Dodgers beat. 

I liked ardaya.  Sam seems to make sure everyone knows the angels suck.  Like whenever he can.  I get it’s his job to tell it how it is etc etc.  the angels have sucked.  But he just seems extra negative.  Like Ardaya a lot more.  Jeff Fletcher the GOAT tho. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

The Athetics' writers have mostly been dumb kids who know jack all while waiting for a chance to jump to the Dodgers beat. 

They actually know a hell of a lot more than "jack all". In fact I'd say they're the best site for baseball stuff out there.

I think @Inside Pitch would back me up on that.

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I like ardaya.  Sam seems to try really to make sure everyone knows the angels suck.  Like whenever he can.  I get it’s his job to tell it how it is etc etc.  the angels have sucked.  But he just seems extra negative.  Like Ardaya a lot more.  Jeff Fletcher the GOAT tho. 

I believe he's a Rangers fan.  Thing is, even if he was a total homer he's the worst sports writer I've come across.  Dude is just extremely bland, totally unoriginal, just dull.

1. I don’t think he’s mad

2. I don’t really care if Arte does a media session or not nor will I put any stock into he says, however I do feel bad that everyone in the front office has to just echo whatever he wants them to say, while never having to make any type of address himself

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

They actually know a hell of a lot more than "jack all". In fact I'd say they're the best site for baseball stuff out there.

I think @Inside Pitch would back me up on that.

The Dodgers when they has Molly Knight and now the Angels with Sam Blum are not good, but yeah the coverage overall is excellent.  

Just now, mmc said:

1. I don’t think he’s mad

2. I don’t really care if Arte does a media session or not nor will I put any stock into he says, however I do feel bad that everyone in the front office has to just echo whatever he wants them to say, while never having to make any type of address himself

Welcome to adulthood.