• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A’s hit with lawsuit over $12 billion Howard Terminal ballpark

https://www.sfchronicle.com/eastbay/article/A-s-hit-with-lawsuit-over-12-billion-Howard-17052397.php

A coalition of port workers, truckers and cargo terminal operators filed a lawsuit against Oakland and the A’s Friday over the environmental review of the Howard Terminal waterfront project — the first legal challenge that could potentially throw a curveball at the team’s $12 billion ballpark and development....

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Time for Tarpy to leave Oakland.

Sacramento beckons.   They support the NBA Queens team well.

Just build a 40k capacity stadium near the Sacramento River.

Now that would be awesome.  Build the stadium where the failed MLS soccer stadium was supposed to be. I'd love to catch the Halos up here.  

12 hours ago, halonatic13 said:

Now that would be awesome.  Build the stadium where the failed MLS soccer stadium was supposed to be. I'd love to catch the Halos up here.  

Just expand the River Rats… ahem sorry the “River Cats” stadium and have them play there. Or you could allow them to be a legitimate major league franchise and move them to Las Vegas. I’d spend some cash to watch the Halos play out there and check out the tail at the Cosmo later that day. 

On 4/2/2022 at 12:45 AM, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/eastbay/article/A-s-hit-with-lawsuit-over-12-billion-Howard-17052397.php

A coalition of port workers, truckers and cargo terminal operators filed a lawsuit against Oakland and the A’s Friday over the environmental review of the Howard Terminal waterfront project — the first legal challenge that could potentially throw a curveball at the team’s $12 billion ballpark and development....

VIVA LAS VEGAS !! 

6 minutes ago, desiderata said:

Also, because there is no good place to post this, as a member of this website since 2013, I'm very proud to have earned my "One Year In" badge today.  I am humbled by the honor and hope to do it justice by increasing my posting in the future. 

If you don't, we'll ban you. 

Just kidding. 

Spoiler

Kind of 

7 minutes ago, desiderata said:

Also, because there is no good place to post this, as a member of this website since 2013, I'm very proud to have earned my "One Year In" badge today.  I am humbled by the honor and hope to do it justice by increasing my posting in the future. 

I go through periods of lurking, not lately but over the years it’s happened.  Do post more if possible, Chuck has a new house and great boots to pay for.

2 minutes ago, desiderata said:

You wouldn't dare do that to a fellow Bruin Lou, especially after all I've been through lately.  I went to the UNC UCLA game in Philly and all I got out of it was covid.

Hey! 

Protected for life.