• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Am I the only one who thinks this offense is going to stay hot for the rest of the year?

Trout is doing well at leadoff, Kendrick has been a top 5 player in the league for the past month, Pujols is getting things done even with his bum legs, Trumbo has been slow as of late but he still comes through, Borjous brings speed to the bases and he has become a much better hitter this year, even Aybar/Callaspo are starting to heat up. 

We just need the starting pitching to do it's job and maybe we can talk about wild card scenarios by August.

Probably. 90 games is a long time for an offense to remain hot. They'll probably go though a few more slumps. Hopefully, the slumps are mild and don't last that long.

I'd say close to what our offense did last year around this time. We were the 2nd best offense in the league from June on. Might have started 2 weeks late but it isn't too late.

All this optimism will die if we get backdoor swept by the Mariners these next 3 games.

Yes. Actually there are probably a few more fairylos.

I'd say I'm neutral. Notice how I didn't include Hamilton on my list. He's the only guy who I've been ''failo'' like towards this year. Everyone else has done pretty well hitting wise. Blanton and Wilson have been annoying, but I didn't expect much out of them. 

2013 June averages...

Conger .250

Iannetta .182

Hamilton .207

Aybar .262

Callaspo .231

Trumbo .231

J B Shuck .214

Brendan Harris .111

Yes I believe the offense will stay this hot the rest of this year.

2013 June averages...

Conger .250

Iannetta .182

Hamilton .207

Aybar .262

Callaspo .231

Trumbo .231

J B Shuck .214

Brendan Harris .111

Yes I believe the offense will stay this hot the rest of this year.

Lmao, I love how Hamilton has fallen so bad that he's being mentioned with JB Shuck and Brendan Harris. God he's been awful, 3 straight pitches down and away, easiest k ever.