• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joey Wendle?

aznhockeyguy

I would love to have him but not sold on him being a primary SS. I feel like we'd wind up seeing a time-share with he and Fletcher or bench guys there. 

But I'd love to have him. I actually wouldn't mind taking Wendle, Kiermaier, and Glasnow from Tampa and absorbing all that money. Curious what sort of prospects we'd have to surrender in a deal like that. Hell, offer them Stassi and take Zunino and his contract too.

Adding Glasnow for 2023 helps ease the sting of potentially letting Syndergaard and Lorenzen go next year. 

Edited by totdprods

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Unless the Rays think that Taylor Walls is ready to take on SS, or they pivot to one of the expensive free agents (doubtful) I don't see how they are enticed to trade away Wendle. 

Think they'll be fine with their latest investment. 

They have Xavier Edwards almost ready too, and I believe another MIF prospect or two.

3 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I find this interesting, because they just extended Miguel Rojas and they have interesting prospects (Chisolm for example), so I wonder if they plan to flip a younger guy or perhaps they are just building depth.

8 minutes ago, ettin said:

I find this interesting, because they just extended Miguel Rojas and they have interesting prospects (Chisolm for example), so I wonder if they plan to flip a younger guy or perhaps they are just building depth.

Building depth. He can take 3B and they can move Hernandez to 1B as he recovers from an arm surgery. He could easily get moved in July too.

Garrett Cooper would be a great add for the Halos. Pop from the right side. Would help with Walsh and corner OF.

Edited by totdprods