• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So Cal Murder Inc.

1 hour ago, Jason said:
On 9/8/2022 at 10:22 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

I wonder if we may see a day where the food and service quality at fast food places is significantly better than at fast casual dine in restaurants.

To put it in @cals terms, I wonder if our future videos featuring black people fighting at restaurants will take place at Roscoe’s rather than Popeyes…

Damn, the California fast food wage law is already showing big returns.

35 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Damn, the California fast food wage law is already showing big returns.

Obviously the downside is that violent dipshits with no regard for human life will be able to afford guns.  Is that what @Taylor and his ilk want?  I wouldn’t be surprised if the fast food minimum wage law was bankrolled by the gun manufacturers.  

Shame on those who support it.

27 minutes ago, cals said:

Obviously the downside is that violent dipshits with no regard for human life will be able to afford guns.  Is that what @Taylor and his ilk want?  I wouldn’t be surprised if the fast food minimum wage law was bankrolled by the gun manufacturers.  

Shame on those who support it.

You forgot to include the jackoff emoji