• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

The insider trading?

Yeah, it's wild. Her and her husband have outperformed Warren Buffett and the greatest hedge fund managers by some ridiculous percentage that doesn't even make sense. In a way it's comical and in another way it just speaks to the corruption.

There are funny videos where people in the press ask her questions about it while at the podium and she does these weird ass things or says weird ass shit to dodge the questions on insider trading.

No, the boobs man!

Feel free to Lou me on Thursday or Friday if I'm wrong, but any hope of a red wave is out the window now. Republicans will probably go up about 20 seats in the House, but if Fetterman does indeed win PA, the GOP's only hope to take the Senate is if both Walker (GA) and Laxalt (NV) win.

Compared to previous midterm years when a Democrat was president, that would be a pretty weak showing for the opposition party. 

More like a red trickle.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Feel free to Lou me on Thursday or Friday if I'm wrong, but any hope of a red wave is out the window now. Republicans will probably go up about 20 seats in the House, but if Fetterman does indeed win PA, the GOP's only hope to take the Senate is if both Walker (GA) and Laxalt (NV) win.

Compared to previous midterm years when a Democrat was president, that would be a pretty weak showing for the opposition party. 

More like a red trickle.

Is a red trickle similar to when tdawg pisses blood?