• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Which will then lead to them probably signing one of the top hitter FA's like Seager or Correa....which, cool, but they're still in the same position they've been in for years where they don't have good enough pitching to ever matter

Correa for $275 million incoming.

Will have to win games 8-6. 🤮🤬

Just now, CanadianHalo said:

The pivot was actually the Lorenzen move.

I am going to laugh if we actually do end up with Baez when this is all over. Like I’ve been saying for the last year. Half jokingly but half not. 

I still think the Lorenzen move was a weird one.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone like Barria matched or exceeded his performance this year.

Just now, CanadianHalo said:

I actually like Barria. That wouldn’t surprise me at all

But that's my point.  Barria likely get pushed out of the rotation if they're promising Lorenzen a shot.  Or he's used as part of a trade package.  Just seems odd.  (Sure, I suppose one could spin it that it "gives the Angels flexibility"--but I don't know why you pay a dude like Lorenzen $7M to potentially make a trade using another cheaper pitcher, and further restrict your budget...)

If you guys ever read Marcus Stroman's Twitter, this team actually needs someone with a little bit of fire like that. 

Anyone remember him strutting during the WBC? He also has the balls to guarantee he outperforms Gausman and Ray over the next five years. 

I love it. 

Get Stroman. 

35 minutes ago, Second Base said:

If you guys ever read Marcus Stroman's Twitter, this team actually needs someone with a little bit of fire like that. 

Anyone remember him strutting during the WBC? He also has the balls to guarantee he outperforms Gausman and Ray over the next five years. 

I love it. 

Get Stroman. 

I agree, but I just don’t have much faith in money being spent for multiple years pitching. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

3 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I love it. 

Get Stroman. 

We said the same thing about Bauer last year