• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols/Hamilton: Can these guys really be THAT bad?

Torridd

Hamilton was on PEDs in Texas. Pujols may have been lying about his age. Neither one of them really seems to care.

Good signings Dipoto/Arte. Way to cripple a franchise with such risky signings. Rebuild the god damn farm already!! Go to china and get some pitchers like Ryu and Darvish. Then go to the Dominican and get some guys like Puig/Cespesdes

Hasn't this been dissected to death many times over?

Doesn't playing message board cop get old? Do you ever add anything to the conversation? I thought this was a baseball forum where we could talk about the ball clubs issues!! Hamilton and Pujols are certainly part of the problem!!!!!

Yes, they can. 

Until Albert has surgery, he won't produce any time soon. He'll be much better next year. 

Hamilton has a worse approach than Wells did and I thought that was impossible to see happen. He isn't hitting mistake pitches and he's flailing away at balls out of the zone. This contract looks terrible already. 

Feel free to review the large number of threads dealing with this subject over the last few months. But hey if you want to go over it again, go for it. It just seems to have been beaten to death already. 

A couple of months ago, posters were giving the version of "it is still early".

I'd like to know what those posters think in June.

Great thread topic, IMO.

Doesn't playing message board cop get old? Do you ever add anything to the conversation? I thought this was a baseball forum where we could talk about the ball clubs issues!! Hamilton and Pujols are certainly part of the problem!!!!!

yes AA I do all the time. My point was, since you seemed to have missed it playing your own version of my cop, is that we have talked this subject to death. Oh and I didn't say it couldn't be talked about yet again.

It's not like this hasn't been hashed through since early in the season. It has been an ongoing discussion recently as well. Let me know when something new is said.

Like I said, go on and discuss it more if you want. It's just more of the same Imo. It's similar to the never ending fire MS threads but on a somewhat lesser scale.

Hamilton was on PEDs in Texas. Pujols may have been lying about his age. Neither one of them really seems to care.

Good signings Dipoto/Arte. Way to cripple a franchise with such risky signings. Rebuild the god damn farm already!! Go to china and get some pitchers like Ryu and Darvish. Then go to the Dominican and get some guys like Puig/Cespesdes

Complaining about crippling a franchise with "risky signings" then spouting off that we need to go sign a bunch of EXTREMELY risky deals by giving largely unproven players enormous contracts and cherrypicking the successful signings?  The Puig deal was almost unanimously looked at as crazy by the whole league (most of us included) and most of us thought the darvish deal was a joke and we had won with CJ as well.  In my opinion, think what you want about the Hamilton/Pujols signing, but suggesting they're crap and too risky and then suggesting something silly like giving huge contracts to unproven overseas prospects who are JUST as risky seems short-sighted to me.  In fact, correct me if I'm wrong here but wasn't even single one of those signings considered wasteful, risky, and too expensive by most of the "experts" when they first happened?

Let's not even get INTO the fact that you got the countries wrong on all 4 players ><

Lifetime wouldn't it be better for you to just avoid a thread that you have already voiced your opinion on rather than jump in and start your thread takeover counseling session. Let the @ngelswin members speak!

I didn't stop anyone from speaking nor am I taking over the thread.

Lol. I think I know who you are. Ryu and Darvish aren't from China and Puig and Cespedes aren't from the Dominican.