• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are the Angels Still a Major League Team?

I’m only asking because outside of the laughable Scherzer rumor, the Angels haven’t been listed as “in” on ANY major trade piece… nor have I seen anything on Cobb, Iglesisas, or any other Angels trade piece.

At this point it seems obvious that the Angels can’t compete with the tier of Wild Card competitors around them, all of whom have worked to improve their teams in recent days.  So let’s do SOMETHING to get better for the future, at least?  

The Angels are never "in" on anyone until the very last minute. 

When you hear they are one of the teams interested in a player, it's probably BS.

I'm sure they called on Scherzer but I doubt they were truly ever going to trade for him. The Dodgers gave up quite a bit.