• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels showing interest in Max Scherzer

mmc

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I love Scherzer, but unless they sign him to an extension before he comes here, please, please don't do this.  I can only imagine what they'd have to give up to beat the Dodgers or Padres for him.

I can't imagine he waives his NTC to come here unless we outbid other teams on an extension and he's already agreed to it.

15 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I love Scherzer, but unless they sign him to an extension before he comes here, please, please don't do this.  I can only imagine what they'd have to give up to beat the Dodgers or Padres for him.

There is zero chance he comes here without an extension.

7 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

This team isn't seriously contending with the bullpen they have....so this deal makes very little sense unless they're signing Scherzer to a multi-year extension as part of the deal

It is said that the only way Scherzer will agree to a trade is with an extension so that won’t be a problem.

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The thing is, yes, we can't match a package from LAD or SD, all things being equal. But maybe the Nats really like a couple of our guys. 

But obviously you only make this trade if you are extending him for 2-3 more years. 

But ultimately this is just noise. It's Jon Heyman.

At the end of the day it is where does Max agree to be traded to.