• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Mariners (7/10/21): Sandoval on the mound, Mayfield at 3B, Iglesias hitting cleanup

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Baseball fans.  Assholes don’t care about injuries.  

I’m not a baseball fan. I’m an Angels fan. I don’t give a shit what any other team does or how their players preform. Whatever gets us to our goal which is winning a World Series is what I want. I hate all 29 other teams and all their players. I hope every star player that’s not on the Angels go down with season ending injuries. 

If you’re a baseball fan first then I guess I get why you you think it sucks. Baring death or a life threatening injury I don’t care. I’m just an Angels fan. 

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Oh, I'm not against robo-umps.  I just thought that was a hilariously awful call by the 'bot and just shows that there will still be occasional controversial calls even when the transition occurs.

That’s got to be 1 in a million though right? I haven’t seen a lot of other videos like that. 

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

I'm waiting for the inevitable "Fletcher leaves the game in the bottom of the 6th" announcement, followed by Maddon saying he'll be fine and doesn't need an IL stint, followed by him being put on the 60-day next Friday.

I'm thinking more that Fletcher is fine but he won't get a hit tomorrow and we'll all blame Iglesias for the rest of time for robbing us of a chance to see history. 

Just now, Bronson said:

I’m not a baseball fan. I’m an Angels fan. I don’t give a shit what any other team does or how their players preform. Whatever gets us to our goal which is winning a World Series is what I want. I hate all 29 other teams and all their players. I hope every star player that’s not on the Angels go down with season ending injuries. 

If you’re a baseball fan first then I guess I get why you you think it sucks. Baring death or a life threatening injury I don’t care. I’m just an Angels fan. 

I'm an Angels fan first and a baseball fan second. Scratch that, I am not a piece of shit person first so I don't root for others to get injured while on the job.

Just now, Bronson said:

Yea I get it, you’re an asshole, we all get it. 

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Also I’m not at all surprised that a guy with zero empathy received zero empathy when he got hurt. 

No I just went on with my everyday life like Acuna will do. The dude has secured himself a bag. The only reason to care is to watch him play which I give two shits about.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

That’s got to be 1 in a million though right? I haven’t seen a lot of other videos like that. 

When that one went viral a couple days ago (or maybe yesterday?  I don't remember at this point...), I did see at least one other one that was pretty similar.  But, yep, it's definitely a rare occurrence.

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

haha are you an adult ? if this is the way your brain works ..... lol jesus.

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yea I get it, you’re an asshole, we all get it. 

Nope I just have a different way I look at sports. As long as it’s not life threatening I don’t care. I just want my team to succeed and I see other teams injury’s as a good way to do just that.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

haha are you an adult ? if this is the way your brain works ..... lol jesus.

Lol yup. It’s just an injury. A millionaire got injured. You won’t be able to see him play for the rest of the year. Boo hoo.