• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers Vs good teams and vs Bad teams.

I've been hearing a lot about how we are only good against bad teams but awful against good teams. This has me thinking about the good teams and their records against good teams. This time let's look at the Dodgers. 
What we know;
They have the Rookies and Dbacks in their Division. 
They are 13-1 against these two teams combine
Against the Giants; They are 4-3
How about the Padres? they are 3-6 
in their Division
Against sub 500 teams: 13-1
Against 500 and above teams: 7-9
total record: 20-10

Not going into detail on their records against outside of their division, but against 500 and above teams, they are 1-8. 

In total against 500 and above teams, they are 4-12:-8

Now our record against 500 and above team: 11-22:-11
the difference between us and the dodgers against good teams is 3 losses while play 10 more games.

So to close it, my main point is that we need to play better against the sub 500 teams, including Seattle and Texas. We're only 8-7 against these two teams.  These are the team we need to beat.  Sadly it does not get easier, of the 88 or so games left, 39 are against sub 500 teams, while the rest are against 500 and above teams. it's an upwards climb, and most likely we need to win 55 of the next 88 or so game left.....In other words, we're fucked!  (Thank you for reading all that!)  

Back to my point, most of these good teams, are 500 or below against other good teams, unless you're the Asstricks.

(So, fuck Buying and get into Sell Mode!, grawd I had so much hope when I was writing this, and then I looked at the rest of the schedule...:)  

1 hour ago, Fourts said:

So If the Angels could only play themselves then maybe they’d be serious playoff contenders. 

You know the question, "What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable obstacle?"

It would be whatever the opposite of that phrase is if the Angels played themselves.

17 hours ago, Taylor said:

You know the question, "What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable obstacle?"

It would be whatever the opposite of that phrase is if the Angels played themselves.

The Law of Inertia. Objects at rest stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force.