• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

As Good as it Gaetz!

Just now, Jason said:

You were sort of wrong. They only took the virgin girls. The others were killed 

I didn’t mention they took all the women. I just mentioned he was okay with sexual slavery. Hence the young girls being taken for sexual purposes.

12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Rough. And the sexual slavery?

That's pretty much what arranged marriage is. Dudes had lots of wives back then. I'm sure most of those women weren't all that into it but it's what those cultures did. They killed all the Daddies so they didn't even have to give up any camels or spices.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m starting to understand the draw of this religion stuff.  I didn’t know there was poon in it.  What other books can you refer me to next time I need to rub one out. (Numbers 31 bookmarked).

Nah. Do the one where the guy pulls out and then God strikes him dead. 

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

That's pretty much what arranged marriage is. Dudes had lots of wives back then. I'm sure most of those women weren't all that into it but it's what those cultures did. They killed all the Daddies so they didn't even have to give up any camels or spices.

I get the cultural aspect to it. I just don't think I can tie it to a religious point.

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Apparently God is a precog

I don't know why KC is so against abortion. Blacks are just stopping future criminals from being born just like Israelites killing six month old babies that are nomadic scum prevents them from being trouble later on for them. God's will or some shit like.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Ha. I’m an insignificant spec in this universe so I would never claim to know if there is a God or not. This type of stuff makes me think though if any God does exist, he’s not associated with this type of stuff.

I've flip-floped between Deist and Agnostic over the years.  Basically, I'm somehow both.

40 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I don't know why KC is so against abortion. Blacks are just stopping future criminals from being born just like Israelites killing six month old babies that are nomadic scum prevents them from being trouble later on for them. God's will or some shit like.

I don’t disagree the majority of aborted babies would end up in prison.  Just don’t think we condemn all of them. Libs kill all they can and then pretty much let the ones who escaped do whatever the hell they please until a cop shoots them. I’m more for giving everyone a chance but laying the smack down if they become fuck ups

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t disagree the majority of aborted babies would end up in prison.  Just don’t think we condemn all of them. Libs kill all they can and then pretty much let the ones who escaped do whatever the hell they please until a cop shoots them. I’m more for giving everyone a chance but laying the smack down if they become fuck ups

If we're talking biblical here.  The soul enters the body upon first breath.