• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (4-23-2021)

rafibomb

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

I was busy this evening, saw the 2-0 score and Heaney's line and thought to myself... Please Maddon let him go the distance. 

Turned on the game after I took a piss, Slegers offered up a two-run HR. 

Fuck you, Maddon. 

He was over 100 pitches and gave up a double. I don't mind him being pulled...but for Sluggers? C'mon...

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

Chuck, there are holes everywhere that prevents them from run prevention. They are not good.

Stupid statement. 

They're playing without Trout, Rendon and Stassi tonight and Heaney pitched a gem. 

Use your brain old man. 

Just now, Blarg said:

We have witnessed multiple games of failing miserably at RISP and then poor bullpen outings. It may straighten out but right now I don't see much winning against teams that have a more balanced make up.

Just the other day you talked about sample size with regards to player.... and here you are. Hypocrite. STFU and watch the game, there's 162 in a season and it's just April. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Stupid statement. 

They're playing without Trout, Rendon and Stassi tonight and Heaney pitched a gem. 

Use your brain old man. 

Chuck, that is just some of the reasons but there still is the problem of lack of depth, Pujols wasting a roster spot and no designated right fielder. 

It means they are not good. They need to make roster changes. Just returning a couple players from the IL isn't going to solve all their problems.

Meanwhile this is a very loud house of fans. 

Just now, Blarg said:

Chuck, that is just some of the reasons but there still is the problem of lack of depth, Pujols wasting a roster spot and no designated right fielder. 

It means they are not good. They need to make roster changes. Just returning a couple players from the IL isn't going to solve all their problems.

Meanwhile this is a very loud house of fans. 

I hear you on Pujols, you won't find a fan anywhere on this website of his during his Angels tenure. I just wish Maddon had the balls to bench him. 

I'd rather have Thaiss, Ward or Sum Yung Gui in place of his. 

Lol these threads get so emo. Take a chill pill and step back for a couple minutes. Its fair to say this is a bad team. Its also fair to say that its still April and we have some injures. Rendon is a big missing piece, yes..but Stassi isn't going to make or break our season.

There are definite warning signs right now though. We're 4-6 in our last 10 and just blew a gem pitched by Heaney...we are shitting the bed with RISP lately, too...

But its only April so why doesn't everyone just chill the fuck out?