• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

iOS 7

HaloCory22

Pretty much ripped everything from the jailbreak community. Every "new" feature they've shown has been on my 4S for 2 years now.

this is probably a legit claim but also remember there is a difference between jailbroken features written by individuals with little to no quality assurance in place.

and native features written by the company which has a multi-billion dollar qa process in place.

i think the update is slick, but maybe not earth shattering (but nothing is at this point in mobile OS).

skeumorphism is stupid, glad to see it got ripped out.

Took some screen shots.  I have a 4S.  One thing that is REALLY nice is that there doesn't appear to be a limit to how many apps you can have in a group anymore, it just creates a new page within that group that you can scroll through.

IMG_0821.PNG

From the lock screen:

IMG_0822.PNG

Restoring all apps:

IMG_0823.PNG

IMG_0824.PNG

IMG_0826.PNG

IMG_0828.PNG

Notice the tab at the bottom, have 3 more apps in this group:

IMG_0829%255B1%255D.PNG

IMG_0830%255B1%255D.PNG

Good news about the folders not being limited anymore. That always bugged me with stock iOS. Apple is definitely getting with the times. Nothing breathtaking but its a start. The icons look so cheap to me. Looks like a kid with amateur photoshop skills drew those up. Hope Apple polishes them up a bit before the release. I actually like the way the texting looks. Simple and to the point.

The icons aren't bad.  There are a couple of them that are pretty pastel which I could do without, especially since the rest of the UI is very simple light colors.  None of it bothers me though.  Overall the OS is much faster and better with battery than iOS 6, which is unusual for iOS betas, they are usually clunky and guzzle battery.